Date: January 6, 2017
Location: Hollis Building, Room 1105, Georgia Southern University
Time: 5:00 p.m.
Registration Deadline: December 19, 2016
The ServSafe® program blends the latest FDA Food Code, food safety research and years of food sanitation training experience. Students learn to implement essential food safety practices and create a culture of food safety while earning the ServSafe Food Protection Manager Certification, accredited by the American National Standards Institute (ANSI)-Conference for Food Protection (CFP).
Georgia law requires at least one food service manager on staff to have successfully completed a food safety training program and passed an ANSI-CFP exam. For all new establishments, there is a 90-day grace period to comply with the mandatory manager certification. During this 90-day period, the manager or person in charge must demonstrate food safety knowledge.
- You need the highest standard of food safety training and certification.
- ServSafe classroom training is accepted in all 50 states for regulatory requirements up to 16 hours.
- The ServSafe Program has evolved to meet the most urgent food safety training challenges in our industry.
- ServSafe is a better way to learn. It’s more engaging, for greater comprehension and better application.
- Food safety impacts your customers, your employees, and your business. With so much on the line, the right preparation means everything.
Who is this course for?
- Individuals working in the food preparation and service industry
- Students in Meal Management, Advanced Food Science and Quantity Food Systems classes
* Students must also purchase the required book and exam voucher separately. Please click “Required Book to Purchase” tab for more information.
When registering, you will have the choice to take the class and exam or to take the exam only. If you are registering for the class and exam ($75 fee) then you do not need to register for the exam separately.
ServSafe Exam – 1/6/2017 – Register Now!
Before registering, please read our terms and conditions.
Required Book to Purchase
ServSafe Coursebook 6th Ed, English
Please purchase prior to first day of classes
Website to purchase book & exam voucher CLICK HERE.
Website to purchase exam voucher only CLICK HERE.