Project Management – Real World Applications
Dates: September 23, October 4, 6, 28 and November 8, 10
Time: Fridays 9:00 a.m. – 3:30 p.m.; Tuesdays/Thursdays 6:00 – 9:00 p.m.
Location: Coastal Georgia Center, Savannah, Georgia
Registration Deadline: September 23, 2016 by 12:00 p.m.
On Fridays, lunch will be provided.
Discover a documented step-by-step guideline for managing projects. Students will be exposed to a wide variety of strategic and real world scenarios. Participants will learn a perspective of leadership effectiveness in organizations, team-building skills required to support successful performance, critical-thinking and analytical decision-making capabilities to investigate complex business problems to propose project-based solutions, and skills to manage creative teams and project processes effectively and efficiently.
Who is this course for?
- Individuals interested in building a solid foundation with a documented step-by-step guideline for managing projects from beginning to successful conclusion.
- Covers the key skills and tools employees need to be successful in the planning and completion of assigned projects
- Helps fulfill the 35-hour course requirement for the PMI PMP certification application
- A perspective on leadership effectiveness in organizations
- Team-building skills required to support successful performance
- Critical-thinking and analytical decision-making capabilities to investigate complex business problems to propose project-based solutions
- Skills to manage creative teams and project processes effectively and efficiently
- Day 1 – Initiation and Closing Projects
- Day 2- Success and Planning for Projects
- Day 3 – Project Simulation for Execution
- Day 4 – Project Control and Project Management Professional Responsibility
9/23/2016 – Project Management – Real World Applications – Register NOW!
Refund Policy: Refunds due to withdrawals take 2-4 weeks. If payment is made by credit card, your account will be credited. If you cannot attend, please send a friend or colleague in your place. Be sure to notify registration of any substitutions at 912.478.5551. A $25 administrative fee will be deducted for cancellations. A $5 processing fee will be charged to process all transfers from one seminar to another. Substitutions are encouraged. No refunds are given to registrants who fail to withdraw prior to the program. Confirmations will be mailed upon request. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for information.
REGISTER ONLINE (secure server) (using a Visa, Mastercard, American Express or Discover card) at the link below.
Please note: Online registration is for individual registrations only. Please have your credit card ready.
We accept Visa, Mastercard, American Express and Discover Cards
Click here for more ways to register.
Instructor – Doug Winters, PMP, SSBB
, PMP, SSBB is a Project Management Professional® certified by the Project Management Institute® (PMI) and a Six Sigma Black Belt certified by Southern Polytechnic State University. He attended the Universidad de Philosophia e Letras of Valencia in Spain and attained the Bachelor of Business Administration (B.B.A) in Finance from the Eugene W. Stetson School of Business and Economics. Throughout his career, he has successfully completed important projects with domestic and international companies, including The Weather Channel, Disney, The International Olympic Committee, Morris Communications, Gulfstream, Luxor Hotel, and Kodak. Doug has over fifteen years of hands-on technical project management and professional systems integration experience. His success stories include management in the full system development life cycle requiring technology, process, and organizational transformations.
For Savannah programming information contact:
Anna “Kye” Daniels
Office: Coastal Georgia Center
Phone: (912) 651-2005
For questions regarding course specifics contact:
Doug Winters, PMP, SSBB, Course Instructor