Collect, Organize, & Preserve Your Photos
Saturday, February 10, 2018
Coastal Georgia Center, Savannah, GA
In this class you will learn the following:
- How to retrieve photos from your phone, computer, hard drives, CD, SD cards, and put them into one place
- How to get organized and save your photos and stories for future generations
- How to create beautiful albums to celebrate your family, your children, and your story
- How to make completed albums fast & simple with printed or digital photos
- How to convert old VHS tapes, negatives, slides, printed photos & documents into digital format to preserve
- Why you can’t trust CD’s, computers, hard drives and most online storage companies to store your photos.
Ten printed photos from one event, perhaps a holiday event.
Optional – Your laptop with at least 10 digital photos (Individual or from one event) in a file on your computer. (Note: You can come without a laptop, but you will not be able to participate in some of the activities.)
You will leave this class with a back-to-back acid-free scrapbook page where you will learn photo placement and journaling.
Early Bird Registration (by February 1): $20
Regular Registration: $25
Register by February 10
Click Here to Register!
Before registering, please read our terms and conditions.
For registration help, please contact Julie Cribbs at email@example.com.
Kendra Collins, Creative Memories & Forever Photo Consultant, has been a Photo Consultant for over 19 years helping others to organize their photos & create family photo albums. Originally from Central Florida, she has been in Savannah for almost 4 years and loves it. She is active in her church and community groups. She and her husband have four children and 2 grandsons who they visit often! Kendra is also a Savannah Realtor. Her passion, however, is to help others with their photos so that their families can enjoy them and preserve their stories for future generations. She started working with Creative Memories in 1997, and Forever in 2015. Both are awesome companies that share the love of preserving our memories and making sure we don’t fall into the digital dark ages.
If you have any question, please email Kye Daniels at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 912-651-2005.
Last updated: 1/8/2018