If you must withdraw from a class, please notify the registration office by phone, e-mail, or in person. If you notify the registrar at least one working day prior to the beginning of class, you may:
1. Send another student in your place.
2. Transfer your tuition to another class, provided that the second class occurs within six months of the original one.
3. Receive a tuition refund, less a $15 withdrawal fee.
No tuition refunds or transfers will be made after the class begins.
Convenient Ways to Register
1. Online (secure server) (using a Visa, Mastercard, American Express or Discover card) at the link below.
Please note: Online registration is for individual registrations only. Please have your credit card ready.
|Register Online: Short Story Writing
Time: 6:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.
Location: Coastal Georgia Center, Savannah, GA
Cost: $200 per person
2. By Telephone
Call 912.478.5551 (have your Visa, Mastercard, American Express or Discover card ready).
Speed up this process by faxing your registration form in advance to: 912-478-0847.
3. By Mail
Checks should be made payable to Georgia Southern University and mailed to:
Continuing Education Registration
Georgia Southern University
PO Box 8124
Statesboro, GA 30460-8124
4. In Person: Come to the registration area in the Nessmith-Lane Conference Center on campus in Statesboro.
Amy Condon earned an M.F.A. in writing from the Savannah College of Art and Design in 2011. Amy’s published works can be found in Savannah Magazine, History Miami and SCAD’s Graduate Literary Journal.