If you must withdraw from a class, please notify the registration office by phone, e-mail, or in person. If you notify the registrar at least one working day prior to the beginning of class, you may:
1. Send another student in your place.
2. Transfer your tuition to another class, provided that the second class occurs within six months of the original one.
3. Receive a tuition refund, less a $15 withdrawal fee.
No tuition refunds or transfers will be made after the class begins.
Convenient Ways to Register
. By Telephone
Call 912.478.5551 (have your Visa, Mastercard, American Express or Discover card ready).
Speed up this process by faxing your registration form in advance to: 912-478-0847.
2. By Mail
Checks should be made payable to Georgia Southern University and mailed to:
Continuing Education Registration
Georgia Southern University
PO Box 8124
Statesboro, GA 30460-8124
3. In Person: Come to the registration area in the Nessmith-Lane Conference Center on campus in Statesboro.
4. Online (secure server) (using a Visa, Mastercard, American Express or Discover card) at the link below.
Please note: Online registration is for individual registrations only. Please have your credit card ready.
CRITICAL READING PREP FOR THE SAT
Dr. Katherine Bennett has taught reading and developmental English at the University of South Carolina in Spartanburg. She is a full professor of criminal justice at Armstrong Atlantic State University.
MATH PREP FOR THE SAT
Catherine Dickey has 32 years of experience in math instruction and curriculum development. She has been a candidate for the Georgia Presidential Award for excellence in Mathematics and Science instruction.