- Associates Degree in Business Administration, Philadelphia School of Business
Areas of Specialization
- Departmental expense tracking.
- Conference CEU applications
- Departmental procurement and purchasing
- Speaker payment and processing
- Nessmith-Lane invoicing and collections
Tina Brookins joined the Continuing Education team at Georgia Southern University in July of 2010. She has served in varying positions at Georgia Southern University since 1995. As the division’s Senior Administration Assistant, Tina oversees Nessmith-Lane invoicing, CEU applications, and reports. Tina also partners with the Division’s conference services team to ensure timely speaker payment processing and purchasing of conference supplies.
Prior to joining the Division, Tina worked in the Science and Technology Department for the Dean.
Tina is a native of Philadelphia, PA but moved to Sylvania, Georgia in November of 1994.
Last updated: 6/13/2018