- ABD Doctoral Candidate History, University of Memphis, Memphis, TN
- M.A. History, Murray State University, Murray, KY
- BA English/History, Austin Peay State University, Clarksville, TN
Areas of Specialization
- Conference and Event Planning
- Employee Management,
- Employee Development & Training
- Employee Retention and Recruitment
- Program Development
- Public Relations
Micki Kaleta joined Georgia Southern University’s Division of Continuing Education team in July of 2016. As the Special Projects Coordinator, Micki manages the short- and long-term priorities, initiatives, and activities that relate to strategic direction and operational imperatives of the division. In addition, she facilitates program development, staff development, operations, client satisfaction, and revenue expansion. Micki comes to the team with several years of academic teaching and event management, as well as, corporate Human Resources experience.
Micki is a native of Tennessee and enjoys gardening, reading, camping, and spending time with family.
Last updated: 7/19/2017