- Master of Education, University of Colorado at Boulder
- Bachelor of Music Education, University of Colorado at Boulder
- Certification in Innovation and New Product Development, University of Chicago Booth Graduate School of Business
Areas of Specialization
- Development/Writing of Programs
- Business Plan Writing
- New Business Development Proposals
- Strategic Counseling
- Public Relations
Liz Walker joined Georgia Southern’s Division of Continuing Education team in February of 2016. She oversees Research and Program Development for new programs as well as writing duties for programs, business plans, press releases, and other written material used by the CE team.
Prior to joining CE, she served as the Head of US Operations for Facial Recognition leader–TCIT Taiwan, Head of the Microstrate Business Unit and VP of Marketing for reverse logistics expert Image Microsystems, VP of Marketing for Patton Medical Devices (Medtronic) and Ogilvy/CommonHealth Worldwide. She also served as Director of Marketing for global color science manufacturer Datacolor, Director of E-Consumer Health for pharmaceutical leader Merck/Schering Plough and marketing manager for Lexmark and Western Union. She enjoys using the skills she has acquired over her long career to further the mission of the division.
Last updated: 7/19/2017