- BS Fashion Merchandising, Georgia Southern University
- Minor in Business, Georgia Southern University
Areas of Specialization
- Reviewing and Reporting on Budgets
- Conference and Program Support
- Administrative Assistance
Kate Stetson joined Georgia Southern’s Division of Continuing Education team in August of 2016. As Senior Accounting Assistant, Kate reviews conference and program budgets, prepares weekly and monthly accounting reports for the division, assists with invoicing and accounts receivable, and is responsible for inputting and managing the division’s conferences and programs in Cvent. She also supports the division’s Business Manager.
Kate is a native of Villa Rica, Georgia and is enjoying using her talents and skills to further the mission of the division.
Last updated: 8/2/2017