- BS Hotel Restaurant Management, Georgia Southern University
- Business Minor, Georgia Southern University
Areas of Specialization
- Conference and Event Coordination
- Program Development
- Contract Negotiations and Development
- Market Analysis and Assessment
- Customer Service
- Retail Management and Merchandising
- Quality Assurance
- Quality Control Management
- New Business Development
Ann joined Georgia Southern’s Division of Continuing Education team in January of 2012. As the Conference and Event Coordinator for the Nessmith-Lane Center, Ann is responsible for outside events including weddings and receptions. From conception to implementation, Ann is eager to help with planning an event to remember.
Prior to joining the Division of Continuing Education at Georgia Southern University, Ann worked in the hospitality industry for over 25 years. Ann also created a home-based gardening business, Gardens To Go, and a retail clothing store, Paperdoll Boutique, which was located in downtown Statesboro. She has also participated in the Statesboro Main Street Farmers Market.
Ann is a native of Sylvania, Georgia. She and her three children are all Georgia Southern Alumni and proud supporters of Georgia Southern University. Go Eagles!
Last updated: 7/19/2017